Chicken Creek's Edge
Location Details: Pigeon Forge
Price: $130 - $575
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Half Bathrooms: 1 Sleeps: 6
Chicken Creek's Edge
Newly Added--Lots of Availability!
Chicken Creek's Edge is located less than 5 minutes to the Pigeon Forge Parkway! Here you will find thousands of top-rated restaurants and attractions like Paula Deens Family Kitchen, Old Mill Restaurant, Hatfield and McCoy Dinner show, and Dolly Parton's Stampede--all just a few minutes away!
Wanting to explore the peaceful side of the Smokies and take a day trip into the National Park? Avoid the parkway and enter the National Park the "back way" through Wears Valley Road.
WHY STAY WITH SUMMIT?
Summit Cabin Rentals is becoming known as one of the best property management companies in the Smokies! Enjoy hassle-free checkin with key codes and directions sent right to your phone, Talk to our friendly/local staff for recommendations and area information, Take advantage of our Free Ticket Package included with every reservation, and Experience the highest quality of service by staying with a 4.7 Star Google Rated and A+ BBB Rated Company. We make vacationing in the Smokies easy and unforgettable...we hope to have you stay with us soon!
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AT A GLANCE
- Free WiFi, Coffee Maker, Arcade Game, Hot Tub
- Free Tickets included with every reservation
- Excellent Location located right off the parkway in Pigeon Forge
- Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Free WiFi
- Close to Pigeon Forge Parkway
- $400 worth of Free Tickets Daily
- Baking Dishes
- Cooking Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Measuring Utensils
- Charcoal Grill
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Furniture
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heat
- No Smoking
- Wide/Easy Access Roads
What people are saying about this property
The Guest Protect Plan from CSA Travel Protection includes:
- Valuable benefits before, during, and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury, or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a global network of physicians