Location Details: Sevierville
Price: $375 - $781
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3 Half Bathrooms: 0 Sleeps: 8
4 Bedroom cabin with hot tub, WiFi, outdoor furniture and much more!
Barefoot Cabin is a 4 bedroom cabin nestled on a mountain in Wears Valley. It can accommodate 8 guests comfortably among it's 2 levels!
As soon as you walk inside, you will notice the floor-to-ceiling glass gable wall and the extra large living, dining, and kitchen area which makes hosting and entertaining the whole family so easy! This large area separates the two bedrooms on the main level so everyone has their privacy. Step outside on the massive deck and enjoy the brand new outdoor furniture and gaze at the view! The cabin features over 1500 square feet of decking so there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy.
Step downstairs into the massive game and family room complete with wet bar, dining table, large screen TV, Pool Table and lots of seating and space! Just outside is the hot tub and even more space for outside entertaining. The last two bedrooms are on this floor as well as the laundry room!
Barefoot Cabin has been immaculately maintained and outfitted to provide you the perfect stay in the Smokies!
WHY STAY WITH SUMMIT?
Summit Cabin Rentals is becoming known as one of the best property management companies in the Smokies! Enjoy hassle-free checkin with key codes and directions sent right to your phone, Talk to our friendly/local staff for recommendations and area information, Take advantage of our Free Ticket Package included with every reservation, and Experience the highest quality of service by staying with a 4.7 Star Google Rated and A+ BBB Rated Company. We make vacationing in the Smokies easy and unforgettable...we hope to have you stay with us soon!
Located in between Wears Valley and Traffic Light #10 in Pigeon Forge, Barefoot Cabin is as centrally located as it gets.
This Pigeon Forge area cabin is only 15 Minutes to the City of Pigeon Forge. Here you will find thousands of top-rated restaurants and attractions like Paula Deens Family Kitchen, Old Mill Restaurant, Hatfield and McCoy Dinner show, and Dolly Parton's Stampede--all just a few minutes away!
Wanting to explore the peaceful side of the Smokies and take a day trip into the National Park? Avoid the parkway and enter the National Park the "back way" through Wears Valley--conveniently located less than 10 minutes from Barefoot Cabin.
Want to go shop Gatlinburg's strip? Take the backway to the last traffic light in Pigeon Forge VIA Conner Heights and skip the traffic!
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AT A GLANCE
- Free WiFi, Coffee Maker, New Outdoor Furniture, Pool Table, Hot Tub
- Free Tickets included with every reservation
- Excellent Location just a short drive to Pigeon Forge
- Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Decorated for Christmas
- Free WiFi
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Area: Pigeon Forge
- Close to Pigeon Forge Parkway
- $400 worth of Free Tickets Daily
- Big Screen TV
- Card Table
- DVD Player
- NFL Sunday Ticket
- Pool Table
- Satellite and Local Channels
- Satellite TV
- Smart T.V.'s
- Full Kitchen
- Exterior Security Cameras
- Gas Grill
- High-End Outdoor Furniture
- Hot Tub
- Picnic Table
- Spectacular View
- Wrap Around Decks
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Wide/Easy Access Roads
What people are saying about this property
The Guest Protect Plan from CSA Travel Protection includes:
- Valuable benefits before, during, and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury, or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a global network of physicians